You can browse ARTstor collections using a public computer on UNC campus.
In order to download or save content, you will need to register for an ARTstor user account. Access to your account will remain active off-campus so long as you sign-in to ARTstor on campus or through the UNC Library website within 120 days. Everytime you sign-in on campus or through the library's website your account is reset for another 120 days.
A keyword search will search all data fields for every image in the ARTstor Digital Library. You can search for multiple words or for exact phrases if you enclose search terms in quotation marks.
An advanced search will allow you to limit or filter your search by field, date parameters, collection, classification, or geography.
Browsing ARTstor collections by:
In ARTstor, you can:
Sometimes professors set up course folders in ARTstor for students to use. Here’s how you can use course folders:
To view a password-protected folder
1. Log in with your ARTstor account.
2. Click Find > Unlock password-protected folder.
3. Enter your name and the password the folder owner gave you. Click Submit.
4. To view the unlocked folder, now click Find > Browse image groups. The unlocked folder will appear in this list.
To view a public folder:
1. Click Organize > Open image group.
2. Click the title of the public folder to expand it and view the image groups within.
3. Double-click the title of an image group to open it.