Funded by the Friends of the Health Sciences Library
How Do You Get It?
- Download BrowZine by simply going to the relevant app store for your device and search for "browzine". It's a free download.
- Next, select "University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill" from the library list.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Onyen.
- Note: You must update your saved Browzine password whenever you update your email password.
|All iPads||Android Tablets with OS v4.0+|| Kindle Fire HD Tablets
BrowZine is being funded by the Friends of the Health Sciences Library for all of the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill on a one-year trial.
Please see the feedback tab above to tell us what you think, or send your comments to your favorite librarian!
What is Browzine?
|BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your iPad or Android tablet.|
BrowZine works by making the online journals subscribed by the UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries instantly available on one common tablet app newstand, which you can customize to your interests. You can:
- Browse new journal issues in ONE app
- Read new articles online on your tablet
- Email them in one step
- Download and save them to your tablet for offline reading
- Send them to Refworks, Zotero, or Mendeley
- Open most of them in many other tablet apps, including iAnnotate and DropBox
- Share their citations and your comments on Twitter or Facebook
The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines.
Use BrowZine to easily keep up with the newest article research in your field!