This guide contains almost all the information you will need to successfully create LibGuides at the UNC Libraries, broken down into sections to help you find new things to try and to keep your guide looking sharp!
On the side of each page is a navigation menu so you can jump directly to the box on the page that has the information you need.
This guide includes:
- How to . . . - The basics of the system and creating a guide
- Asset Types - An overview of the different types of assets available in LibGuides 2.0
- Tips to know - The tips and tricks you need to keep in mind when you are creating a LibGuide
- Subject Guides - Guidelines to follow for creating and maintaining Subject Guides
- Course Pages - Guidelines to follow for creating and maintaining Course Pages
- Maintenance Timeline - The sequence of events that keeps LibGuides in line and what you are responsible for and what your LibGuides Admins are responsible for.
- Migration Process - Specific information related to the migration from LibGuides 1.0 to LibGuides 2.0.