This guide highlights geography resources available from the University Library. There is a page for each of the geographic research themes in which our faculty specializes. Each page links to interdisciplinary resources as well as pertinent subject-specific article databases and resources selected for each of the research themes.
- All Geographers - This page provides resources useful for all geographers regardless of specialization. Here you'll find resources for writing in geography, a small selection of electronic journals, and information about Carolina BLU.
- Nature and Society - For those bridging the gap between the social and physical sciences.
- Globalization and (International) Development - For those approaching the changing geographies of capital, labor, and technology.
- Culture, Society and Space - Resources for studying place, power, regional change, race, gender, identity, and representation.
- GISciences - For those using integrated digital technologies for GIS, remote sensing, and GPS.
- Earth Systems Science - Resources for understanding the linkages and feedbacks of the biophysical environment.