There is a known problem with the Find@UNC button on Google Scholar until Thursday, November 27th. See workaround
Health and Natural Sciences Team: Team Presentations/Publications
- Morris EN, Pavlech LL, Reeves LH, Hayes BE. A team approach to library services for interdisciplinary science. North Carolina library association biennial conference; October 17, 2013; Winston-Salem, NC.; 2013. Poster File
- Hayes BE, Janes HH, Lerner RC, McElfresh KR, Pavlech LL, Reeves LH, et al. Identifying novel library liaison roles in academic health and natural sciences. 2012 genome sciences building opening symposium and celebration; October 14, 2012; Chapel Hill, NC. Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; 2012. Poster File
- McElfresh KR, Janes HH, Vaughan KTL, Hayes BE. Identifying novel library liaison roles in academic health and life sciences. Medical library association quad meeting; October 13-16, 2012; Baltimore, MD.; 2012.
- Vaughan KTL, Hayes BE, McElfresh KR, Janes HH. Peer, partner, or service provider: Identifying novel library liaison roles in academic health sciences. American association of colleges of pharmacy annual meeting; July 14-18, 2012; Kissimmee, FL.; 2012.
- Vaughan KTL, Hayes BE, Lerner RC, McElfresh KR, Pavlech L, Romito D, Reeves LH, Morris EN. (2013). Development of the research lifecycle model for library services. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 101(4), 310-314. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3794687/