BrowZine: BrowZine Intro
What is Browzine?
|BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your tablet, iPhone or Android phone, or the web. Track your favorites and get alerts for new issues to read via app or the web.|
BrowZine works by making most online journals offered by the UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries instantly available on one common newstand app or web interface, which you can customize to your interests. You can:
- Browse new journal issues in ONE app or interface
- Read new articles online on your tablet, smartphone or the web
- Email them in one step
- Download and save them for offline reading
- Send them to Refworks, Zotero, or Mendeley
- Open most of them in many other apps or programs, including iAnnotate and DropBox
- Share their citations and your comments on Twitter or Facebook
The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines.
Use BrowZine to easily keep up with the newest article research in your field!
Get the Apps
1. Download BrowZine by simply going to the relevant app store for your device and search for "browzine". It's a free download.
2. Next, select "University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill" from the library list.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Onyen.
- Note: You must update your saved Browzine password whenever you update your email password.
August 26, 2015 - BrowZine will now work on the Web!
July 15, 2014 - UNC is keeping BrowZine for another year!
A big thank you to the Friends of the Health Sciences Library for funding a year-long trial of BrowZine! The decision has been made to keep it, thanks to your feedback and interest.