- Make Maps, Reports and Data Extracts: Here you'll find our favorite resources for manipulating and extracting census data online.
- Spatial Data: GIS Users can get started quickly by using these pointers to spatial data depicting geographic boundaries from the census.
- Census Geography: Census geography changes over time. If you have questions, find the answers here.
- Comparing Census Data Over Time: We have some proprietary products available on CD-ROM in Davis Library.
- Understanding the Data: Here you'll find resources for understanding the decennial census and the American Community survey.
Note: This is a guide to resources for manipulating and extracting census data for the United States. For statistics from other countries, consult this list of International Statistical Agencies.
Image courtesy of Eric Fisher