What is in this guide?
This page is intended to assist beginning researchers looking for primary resources about Chinese research and bibliographic methods. It also provides links to some resources and information outside of our collections.
- Navigating the UNC Libraries - Find information about locating resources in the UNC Libraries
- Romanization - Finding resources about the romanization of Chinese characters
- Radicals & Simplification - Find resources about radicals and the simplification of Chinese characters
- Dictionary - Find resources about the Chinese dictionary
- Calligraphy - Find resources about calligraphy in China
- Biographical Resources - Find biographical resources about China studies
- Historical Resources - Find historical resources about China studies