What is in this guide?
This guide contains almost all the information you will need to successfully create LibGuides at the UNC Libraries, broken down into sections to help you find new things to try and to keep your guide looking sharp!
On the top of each page is a navigation menu so you can jump directly to the box on the page that has the information you need.
This guide includes:
- How to ... - A quick reference to get started with a new LibGuide
- Box Types - Examples and explanations of the different box types that you can use, and tips on when/how to use them
- Tips to know - The tips and tricks you need to keep in mind when you are creating a LibGuide
- Subject Guides - Guidelines to follow for creating and maintaining Subject Guides
- Course Pages - Guidelines to follow for creating and maintaining Course Pages
- Maintenance Timeline - The sequence of events that keeps LibGuides in line and what you are responsible for and what your LibGuides Admins are responsible for.