This page provides links to important Advertising & Marketing resources for the study of JOMC 279: Advertising & Public Relations Research. Professor: JoAnn Sciarrino at UNC's School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
More Resources for Research
The last five tabs above have links to additional online and print resources useful for Advertising & Public Relations research.
Resources in these pages include:
- Advertising & Marketing: books, dictionaries & encyclopedias, journals, directories, databases, websites
- Demographics & Statistics: books, dictionaries & encyclopedias, databases, websites, government-collected data
- Business & Industry: books, dictionaries & encyclopedias, journals, directories, databases, websites, government data,
- Conducting Qualitative Research: books on focus groups and other qualitative research methods
- Additional Resources: other online resource guides, professional & trade organizations
Studying in the Park Library
All are welcome to study in the Park Library!
image © Stephanie Willen Brown.
Park Library at UNC's School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Carroll Hall