- This page provides general information about Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Depression, as well as treatment information, news, and statistics.
- This page provides general information about Autism Spectrum Disorder in both English and Spanish as well as information about recommended apps, support groups and North Carolina resources.
- This page provides information on eating disorders, such as Anorexia Nervosa, Binge Eating, and Bulimia Nervosa, including information on prevention and treatment.
- This page provides information for understanding and treating obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- This page provides information on understanding, treating, preventing, and living with substance abuse (including alcoholism).
Librarians can help you find the health information you need!
Telephone: (919) 962-0800
Text/SMS: (919) 584-5931