- This page contains information for families whose children may be impacted by a parent's service in the military.
- This page contains information for members of the military and their families who are facing deployment, are currently deployed, or are returning from deployment.
- This page is for members of the military as well as their families and caregivers, and contains information on amputation and traumatic brain injury, as well as preventing various other military-related injries.
- The information on this page addresses the unique emotional and mental health needs of military members and their families, ranging from PTSD, to grief, to interpersonal and family conflicts.
- This page contains information about TRICARE, the military health system funded and managed by the Department of Defense.
- This page provides information for U.S. Veterans who may be eligible for benfits through U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs.
For Health Professionals
Providing health services to military families? Visit the AHEC Digital Library Military Mental Health Collection»