What is in this guide?
This is a selective guide to sources of international and country macro-level economics statistics available in Davis Library or free on the web from various governments or organizations.
Be aware that what exists for one country may not exist for another country. Data is generally inconsistent across borders. Historical data, in electronic format, before about 1950 is rare.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Online Resources and Agency Links - resources for locating international economics statistics and data from the UNC libraries and international organizations.
- Articles and Web Links - resources for locating articles, reports, and web sites with international economics information.
Carolina BLU brings the library to you!
- Request books for campus delivery
- Recall books currently checked out
- Request books from storage / Library Service Center
- Request articles from UNC Libraries for delivery to your desktop