What is in this guide?
This guide provides resources for finding newspaper articles online and on microfilm.
Check out ...
- Current U.S. News - Articles from newspapers throughout the United States. All online, most 1990s-current.
- North Carolina News - Articles from newspapers in North Carolina, including the Daily Tar Heel. Refers to North Carolina newspapers on microfilm and North Carolina radio and television news.
- African American Newspapers - Links to online African American newspapers throughout the U.S. Links to holdings of African American newspapers on microfilm at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
- Historic U.S. News - Articles from newspapers throughout the United States. All online, most prior to the 1990s.
- TV and Radio News - Television broadcast news from NBC and CNN. Text-based transcripts from most major television networks and public radio networks.
- Wire Services - Links to AP and MCT wire services for JOMC students in editing classes (login and password required). Description of wire services available on Bloomberg Terminal in Park Library.
- International News - Articles from newspapers outside of the United States. Current and historical.