Chat a Librarian
UNC catalog search
Handouts from Class
Tips from Class, Aug. 13
- Already-formatted citations in EBSCO (using the "Cite" button)
- "Find@UNC" opens up a whole new world!
- Advanced search syntax to narrow results or add a variety of terms (connected by OR)
- * (asterisk) "saves you from doing 17 different searches" with different endings on the same term
- Add to folder is great -- create account makes it greater!
- Quick view using the yellow icon makes it easier to scan the abstract
- Search multiple databases with a single search
- Website for class
- No judgment
Books for MATC Students
UNC Library will deliver books to your home! For free! We will also scan articles for you if they’re not available online! To participate, you must register for UNC Library’s Interlibrary Borrowing Service (“ILB”).
Login here or create an account.
When completing the request form,
- Enter the course number in the Additional Notes field like this MATC: JOMC716.
- Books are mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service and return postage is included.
- Any books can be requested except for required textbooks.
More about "Document Delivery" from UNC Libraries.
What is in this Guide?
Search EBSCO Databases
Manage Citations Easily
Park Library at UNC's School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Carroll Hall