Find Scholarly Articles
Use this to find scholarly articles for your research requirement if you choose to write two two-page summaries/critiques of academic research articles.
Summarize any article published in the past two years in one of the following journals:
- Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly
- Journal of Advertising Research
- Journal of Mass Media Ethics
- Mass Communication and Society
- Public Relations Review
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media
Search for "JOURNAL NAME" and YOUR TOPIC
On the results page, limit to 2011-2013 on the left
Want something easy? Stop by the Park Library to browse print issues of one of these journals.
Finding Scholarly Articles: Better than Google
About the Video
Video shot and edited by Caroline Peterson, UNC class of 2014, as part of an assignment for JOMC 232, PR Writing. Thanks, Caroline!