What is in this guide?
This is a guide to locating country information on a wide range of topics, including business, economics, demographics, language, culture, and more. Some of the resources listed are freely available, but others are subscription-based and only accessible to UNC affiliates.
The guide contains the following sections:
- Data and Statistics - Websites and databases for locating statistical information on topics such as business, finance, socioeconomic conditions, and country demographics.
- Articles and Profiles - Includes information from the U.S. government, international agencies, news organizations, industry publications, and academic journals.
- Languages and Culture - Resources for improving language skils or learning about culture and etiquette in countries around the world.
Carolina BLU brings the library to you!
- Request books for campus delivery
- Recall books currently checked out
- Request books from storage / Library Service Center
- Request articles from UNC Libraries for delivery to your desktop