What You Have To Do For Each Step
- Ask: Convert the need for information into an answerable question.
- Find: Track down the best evidence with which to answer that question.
- Appraise: Critically appraise that evidence for its validity and applicability.
- Apply: Integrate the critical appraisal with clinical expertise and with the patient's unique biology, values, and circumstances.
- Evaluate: Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency in executing steps 1-4 and seek ways to improve them both for next time.