This page provides links to important Advertising & Marketing resources for the study of JOMC 279: Advertising & Public Relations Research at UNC's School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
More Resources for Research
The last five tabs above have links to additional online and print resources useful for Advertising & Public Relations research.
Resources in these pages include:
- Advertising & Marketing: books, dictionaries & encyclopedias, journals, directories, databases, websites
- Demographics & Statistics: books, dictionaries & encyclopedias, databases, websites, government-collected data
- Business & Industry: books, dictionaries & encyclopedias, journals, directories, databases, websites, government data,
- Conducting Qualitative Research: books on focus groups and other qualitative research methods
- Additional Resources: other online resource guides, professional & trade organizations
Studying in the Park Library
All are welcome to study in the Park Library!
image © Stephanie Willen Brown.