To find people's perceptions of people with HIV/AIDS:
- attitude to AIDS AND (doctor* or nurs*)
To find patient information material for physicians:
- publication type: Practice Guidelines OR
- publicaton type: consumer/patient teaching materials
To find articles about telephone support for patients & physicians:
- MW telephone AND hiv educat*
- where MW --> word in subject ("tag")
- where educat* --> educate, education, educates
- Try this search: ((HIV OR aids) AND Patient Education Handout)
- article type: Patient Education Handout OR
- article type: Review
resources are free to all NC residents with library card!
Image from IconArchive.
Google Scholar @ UNC
What is Google Scholar? Check out Stephanie's blog post on Google Scholar & learn:
- why it's good,
- when to use it, and
- what to be wary of
Search it here for easy access to full-text links!
Using Find @ UNC
If an article search indicates we don't have an item:
1) Click the button.
2) If available, click an article link, if not, click the journal link.
3) Can't find it? Request it from another library through Interlibrary Loan.
These resources are free for NC & beyond. CINAHL is free to any NC resident with a library card, while the other three resources are free for anyone, anywhere!
PubMed is free for anyone to search, but Find @ UNC is only available to people at UNC.
News & More
image from IconArchive