- America's News
Over 1,200 U.S. newspapers including many regional newspapers. Includes some local television news. 1990s to present.
- Newspaper Source Plus
Over 1,500 US and foreign newspapers, including 50 from North Carolina. News transcripts from TV and radio. 1990s-present.
- InfoTrac Custom Newsstand
Greensboro News and Record (1996-), Winston-Salem Journal (1997-), Atlanta Journal Constitution (1996-), and over 150 other regional United States and foreign newspapers.
- LexisNexis News
National and international newspapers, news transcripts from TV and radio, and company financial reports. 1980s-present.
Global news and business information articles. Includes Dow Jones Interactive and Reuters Business Briefing.
- Historic Newspapers
Full-text and images of several newspapers:
- The Atlanta Constitution (1868 to 1945)
- The Baltimore Sun (1837-1987)
- The Chicago Tribune (1849 - 1986)
- The Los Angeles Times (1881-1989)
- The Louisville Courier-Journal (1830 – 1922)
- The Nashville Tennessean (1812 – 1922)
- The New York Times (1851 to 3 years ago)
- The Wall Street Journal (1889-1995)
- The Washington Post (1877 to 1996).
- America's Historical Imprints
includes Early American Imprints Series I and II, over 70,000 printed works from 1639 to the 1820s. Also American Broadsides and Ephemera, over 30,000 documents from 1639 to 1900.
- Accessible Archives
"Important American newspapers" from the 18th and 19th centuries. They include The Pennsylvania Gazette from 1728 to 1800; newspaper perspectives of the Civil War; several major African American Newspapers of the 19th century; Godey's Lady's Book from 1830 to 1855.
- Early American Newspapers
700 historical American newspapers. 1690-1900.