Create citations in the right format using this web form.
Use this web-based tool to manage the citations for your research projects.
Start with Keywords or Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH).
Identify one or more relevant books. Click on LCSH given to those titles to find more titles.
Use Advanced Search for more precise results
LC Subject Heading
- Korea (South) -- Social conditions
- Korea (South) -- Politics and government
- Korea -- History -- 20th century
- Education -- Korea (South)
- korea (south) -- economic conditions
Going to the in the UNC catalog advance search feature will let you search for items that UNC has in Korean. You can also specific what format (book, film, etc.) that you want to find
Related Links in Korea
What is in this guide?
This KOR 151 course page will help you locate books, articles, and information on topics covered in class and for required research papers.
UNC catalog search
These resources provide references to important reference books, journals, bibliographical tools, databases, and similar sources.
- The Harvard Korean studies bibliography [electronic resource]: Davis reference 10-245
- The Koreas : a global studies handbook DS902 .C65 2002
- An illustrated guide to Korean culture : 233 traditional key words DS904 .I4728 2002
- Korea: A Historical and Cultural Dictionary Davis Reference DS902 .P737 1999
Compiled by specialists from the University of Durham Department of East Asian Studies, this new reference work contains approximately 1500 entries covering Korean civilisation from early times to the present day. Subjects include history, politics, art, archaeology, literature, etc.
- Historical dictionary of the Republic of Korea Davis Reference DS904.8 .N34 2004
This dictionary written in English describe the people, political and social events, foreign affairs, and economic and cultural developments that have shaped South Korea since its creation in 1948. The introductory historical narrative and chronology cover the whole history of Korea for the benefit of non-specialists. Includes a large, classified bibliography.
- Historical dictionary of North Korea Davis Reference DS933.7 .K55 2003
This book Provids a guide to the history, politics, ideology, and major figures in North Korea, this reference contains a dictionary, a map, a chronology (covering the period 1918-2001), and significant historical documents.
- Bibliography on East Asian religion and philosophy BL51 .B687 2001
- Great thinkers of the Eastern world : the major thinkers and the philosophical and religious classics of China, India, Japan, Korea, and the world of Islam B5005 .G74 1995