Configuring the Presonus Monitor Station for audio output:
1. Under “Select Speaker” select “Speaker A.”
2. Under “Main Source” select “ST1” and “AUX.”
3. Under “Cue Source” select “ST1.”
To output audio through the lab’s external speakers:
1. Above “Speaker Level Adjust” turn volume to about halfway for “A.”
2. Under “Aux Input” turn level up about halfway.
3. Use the large volume level knob to adjust speaker volume—remember, you’re in a library!
To output audio through one or more headphones:
1. Under “Aux Input” turn up level about halfway.
2. Connect headphones to the headphone inputs and press “Source” button so it is in the raised position.
3. Adjust volume levels under headphone inputs.
To use an external microphone for audio input:
1. Ensure the external microphone is connected via USB—the red lamp light should be lit.
2. To adjust the volume level of the mic - open the computer’s system preferences. Select sound, then input. Select “C-Media USB…” and adjust your input volume settings.
3. Within the program you’re using to record audio, select the USB mic as your audio input. For example, in Adobe Audition you would select the Adobe Audition CC menu. Then Preferences and Audio Hardware… to adjust your audio input.