1. Select File> Export> Using Quicktime Conversion.
2. In the Format drop-down menu, select Quicktime Movie, then click Options. You will see the following Movie Settings box:
3. Under Video, select Settings. You will see the following Video Compression Settings box:
4. Change Compression Type to H.264.
5. Change Frame Rate to Current, so it will match the settings of your Sequence.
6. Change Encoding to Best Quality.
7. Click OK when finished, and you will be returned to the Movie Settings box.
8. Under Video, select Size and you will see the Export Size Settings box.
9. Under Dimensions, select Current, so it will match the settings of your Sequence. Select OK to go back to the Movie Settings box.
10. Click OK in the Movie Settings box, you will see the Save box.
11. Select the destination for your final project, and select Save. Your project will export to your designated location.
If you are unsure of the settings you need for a particular project, please ask the Media Lab attendant for help.