Recreational Therapy Resources: Databases
Core Article Databases
Other Relevant Information Resources
Aids for Organizing Your Search
Use this guide to help visualize and plan your search:
- Purdue Libraries' Constructing a Search Statement handout
Use this log to keep your search organized and to document your search strategy for reporting:
Learn More about Using Databases
Don't forget, Ask-a-Librarian when you have difficulty finding what you're looking for in a database.
Don't forget, many databases have a link to help files as part of their search screens.
Boolean Basics for Searching
Boolean searching helps you find less (narrows) or find more (broadens) results when you search in many databases and Web search engines. Boolean searching depends on the use of three terms: AND, OR, and NOT. Enter these terms in ALL CAPS because many search engines are case sensitive for these terms.
Full Text Articles via Find@UNC
Includes Find@UNC in PubMed and what to do when the article is not online via Find@UNC.
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News & Events
- YOUR HEALTH® Radio
- All Allied Health Sciences & Related Guides
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources
- F1000Workspace Guide
- Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Poster Resources
- Qualitative Research Resources