If you have a RefWorks account, click on the RefWorks logo to login
This guide is intended to get you started with RefWorks, a web-based bibliographic management and formatting program. RefWorks is available to all current UNC students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
This guide contains the following information:
- Getting started - If you have never used Refworks, or you have not used RefWorks at UNC, go here to get set up.
- Using Write-N-Cite - Write-N-Cite lets you insert in-text citations and a works cited list from RefWorks directly into a Word document.
- Off-campus access - Learn how to connect with your RefWorks account when you are off-campus.
- Alumni accounts - Are you a UNC alumnus? Set up your free RefWorks account.
- Contact RefWorks technical support - Are you troubleshooting a problem in RefWorks? Here's how you get in touch with technical support.
- Set up a consultation - Want more information about RefWorks? Set up a consultation with one of UNC Libraries' RefWorks experts.