What is in this guide?
This guide provides information on how to access and use GIS and Statistics software. Much of this information is about licensed products, therefore it is geared towards current affiliates of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Information is organized in the following sections:
- GIS Software - provides information on where and how to access popular GIS and Statistics software at UNC.
- GIS Tutorials and FAQs - links to brief tutorials and answers GIS questions that are asked most frequently.
- GIS Training - provides information about online and in-person GIS training opportunities.
- Statistical Software - provides information about training opportunities and links to tutorials.
- Online Mapping & Visualization Tools - links to selected tools.
Data Services Consultant