This guide contains almost all the information you will need to successfully create LibGuides at the UNC Libraries, broken down into sections to help you find new things to try and to keep your guide looking sharp! Check back frequently for new tips and tricks!
If you have never created a subject guide with LibGuides, please contact Sarah Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a training session.
This guide includes:
- How to . . . - Basics of the system and creating a guide
- Asset Types - An overview of the different types of assets, or boxes/content, available
- Subject Guides - Guidelines to follow for creating and maintaining Subject Guides
- Course Pages - Guidelines to follow for creating and maintaining Course Pages
- Publish Your Guide - Steps to publishing and sharing your guide online
- Maintenance Timeline - Sequence of events that helps maintain LibGuides including what you are responsible for and what your LibGuides Admins are responsible for.
- Tips - Tips and tricks you need to keep in mind when you are creating a LibGuide
- Image Resources - Use this tab to find images that you can use on your LibGuides from a variety of websites.