This guide is designed to help you with your coursework in ARTH/PLAN089: World's Fairs: Back to the Future! It provides information on various resources available from the University Library, as well as from a variety of external sources. Within the guide, you'll find the following:
- Research Tools: Tips for evaluating resources, and for searching the catalog and the web.
- Articles: Links and tips for finding articles about your topic (secondary sources).
- Databases: Links to numerous primary resources (letters, photos, paintings, essays, etc.).
- Historical Newspapers: Links to a variety of newspaper resources in the UNC Library's collections.
- Digitized Archival Collections: Links to archival collections from various sources (governmental, university, etc.).
- Data & Maps: Links to geographic data and maps, and resources for using these materials
The "Home" page provides you with information and resources for contacting your librarian, as well as information regarding the Library instructional session.