1. Why would you want to use E-Research by Discipline?
2. Why would you want to use the MedlinePlus Drugs & Supplements information?
3. If you are trying to find an article and only have an abbreviated journal name, you should:
4. Why would you want to search MedlinePlus?
5. How can you access MedlinePlus?
6. What is the difference between MEDLINE and MedlinePlus?
7. True or False? PubMed is the best way for the average consumer to get free health information online.
8. In PubMed, the blue button that appears in the Abstract display allows you to:
9. How can you access the databases provided by UNC Libraries?
10. You are searching the catalog for the journal Nature. If you search for this title using the 'Anywhere' search option, you will
11. You are looking for an article on fad diets in Health Source Nursing/Academic Edition. You enter the search phrase "fad diet" and then search. Do you find any articles in full text? (Go to Health Source to find out.)
12. You've heard that grapefruit may affect the action of drugs. You decide to search Health Source. Which phrase would narrow your search to only the most relevant items?
You have completed the tutorial! Print out your certificate