Searchable using Chinese as well as a romanized script for Chinese resources. All the computers in Davis Library are able to input Chinese scripts.
1. The Great Uhuru Railway: China's showpiece in Africa, by Richard Hall and Hugh Peyman. (HE3460.T35 H35)
2. The Communist challenge to Africa: an analysis of contemporary Soviet, Chinese and Cuban policies (DT38.9.R8 G73)
Oyeniyi Osundina. ( Z965 .N38 no. 41)
4. Sino-African relations, 1949-1976(Z733 .M9175 no., 59/60)
5. What drives China's growing role in Africa? (Davis Library Reference
6. China and Africa: engagement and compromise. (XP-1440 p.c.17)
7. China's new role in Africa. (DT38.9.C5 T394 2009)
The following two books are written in Chinese:
On Campus Access: Electronic resources are accessible on-campus. Faculty, students and staff must register personal laptops and mobile devices with UNC-Chapel Hill ITS.
UNC Hospitals Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you first select the resource. Note: UpToDate is available within EPIC.
Off Campus Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you first select the resource. Most electronic resources are accessible off-campus to students, faculty, and staff, including UNC Hospitals' staff.