Obstetrics & Gynecology : Access
Developed by the Health Sciences Library in collaboration with the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology to provide practitioners ready access to information sources.
Find @ UNC
Click on the button in database results to:
- Go directly to most online articles
- Export article citations to Endnote or to formats for other reference managers
- Use Google Scholar or the Google Scholar Button browser add-in to find free full text.
- Search the UNC-CH Library Catalog to find the print journal
- Send an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request if the journal is not owned by UNC-CH
Where in the Health Sciences Library are:
Journals & Books
- Journals 1990 and newer, 4th floor
- Journals older than 1990, basement
- Books 1990 and newer, 3rd floor
- Books older than 1990, basement
- Reference Books, 1st floor near User Services Desk
- DVDs / Videos, 1st floor near MacNider door
- Historical Collections, 5th floor (appointment needed)
- Use the Catalog to search for journals & books, both print and electronic
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th floors (MacNider side of building)
- 1st Floor Group Study Rooms can be reserved.
- See our Places to Study page for an overview (with pictures) of all the various options the library offers.
- 29 Onyen log-in computers including 4 MACs, 1st floor
- 6 guest computers, 1st floor arc in front of elevator
- 2 computers with scanners, 1st floor
- 1 computer with special disability software, 1st floor
- 4 Onyen log-in computers on arc in front of elevator: basement, 3rd, 4th floors
- 10 log-in computers on tables in the basement
- Check out laptops at the User Services Desk, 1st floor