Adding References to EndNote
Exporting References from Web of Science
Note: These instructions apply to all Thomson Reuters databases.
Mac Users: When working with EndNote on a Mac, you must use Mozilla Firefox as your browser to enable Direct Export (automatic downloads) of references from electronic databases (PubMed, Web of Science, etc.) to your EndNote library.
- Conduct a search in Web of Science.
- Check the boxes next to articles for the citations you wish to export to your EndNote library.
- Scroll to the Save to menu found at the top and bottom of your search results page.
- Choose Save to EndNote desktop from the dropdown menu.
- The Send to EndNote dialog box will appear.
- Select the record content that you wish to send to your EndNote library.
- Click Send. Your citations will automatically be exported to, and appear in, your EndNote library. If you do not already have EndNote open, your computer will open your EndNote library.
- When you Send, the Sending Records to EndNote dialog box will appear. If your citations are not automatically.
Important: Check all citations for accuracy prior to sorting into groups.