Health Literacy & Patient Education
Search for Books and Journal Articles
Our library catalog will aid you in finding books, kits, cd's, dvd's and more. The catalog is available from the HSL website or at https://catalog.lib.unc.edu. Books published before 1990 are in the library basement. Books published after 1990 are on the library's third floor.
For a quick guide to searching the catalog, visit our Finding Health Information guide.
If we don't have it:
- Check the resources of our TRLN network using the Expand Your Search box on the right side of the catalog results page. Many times you can order your book from one of these libraries.
- If TRLN doesn't have it, request it via the Interlibrary Loan website.
Note: You must sign up for a Borrower's account in order to check out library books or request them. Visit our 1st floor Information Desk to sign up.
PubMed Search Results
The list of titles below are the current results of a search in PubMed for:
"Health Literacy"[Major] AND english[la] AND systematic[sb]
Easy to Read Resources
- Bilingual Patient Education Materials (National Center for Farmworker Health)
- Diabetes Publications (National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse)
- Digestive Diseases Publications (National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse)
- Easy to Read Materials (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Easy to Read Resources on MedlinePlus
- Family Health and Literacy: Easy-to-Read Health Information