Exporting References from Sciwheel / F1000
- Gather all your references into one folder.
- Click the dropdown box on the top left of the screen, and select All References. You should see that the check box next to each reference on the page is now checked.
- Click on the copy/move/export icon on the top of the screen, which looks like a door with an arrow pointing out. Select Export as…
- Enter a file name and select RIS from the file type dropdown menu. Click Download file.
- Your references will download.