Please email email@example.com to set up a time to come in and receive training on how to use the equipment. The basic steps are outlined below.
- Power on the Octave Copy Master by pressing the power button in the lower right corner on the front of the unit.
- Press the “Copy” button.
- Insert your source material in the top tray labeled Asus.
- Insert desired number of blank discs in the additional trays.
- Display should read “Disc detected. Go?” when trays are closed.
- Press the “Ent” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.