Find your company
- Type company name or ticker symbol at the top left of the screen to see your company in a list.
- Select your company from the list. It will be listed in the second half of the screen, under 'Securities'.
Then type one or more of the following commands:
- Type: ANR for one-word recommendation (buy, sell, hold, etc.)
- Type: BRC for 1-4 page reports by independent analysts. Download as pdf.
BI = Bloomberg intelligence
- Independent, unbiased research by Bloomberg analysts
- Offers macro drivers, industry info. Compares data between companies
- 94 <go> to turn off sidebar so can see more data
RV= Relative Valuation
- Compares industry information and market share of companies and their competitors
EE = Earnings & Estimates
- Data based on Bloomberg analysts' research
General tip: type GRAB to email graphic image of screen.