These guides cover the basic principles necessary to create audio and video media projects. Use the tabs above to select your desired information, or use the links to the right to find other MRC "How-To" guides.
- Covers several concepts related to setting up good looking shots
- This page covers video montage and relational editing
- Discusses white balance and associated camera settings
- Review of audio concepts and microphones
- Information about 3 point lighting and the MRC light kits
- Links to public domain media collections, fair use information, and resources on teaching media