Full-text Articles via Find @ UNC: Find @ UNC
Get the article
Always connect to databases from UNC-CH Library pages so you will see the Find @ UNC button.
Find @ UNC takes you directly to full-text articles that are available through UNC-CH Libraries subscriptions and many open-access resources.
When the article is not online via Find @ UNC, a page with other ways to get the article is displayed.
- look for print in the UNC Libraries' catalog
- request from another library via Interlibrary Loan
- ask for help
It is always worth trying a quick Google search to see if the article is freely available. Find @ UNC is not able to point to all of those and we are consistently surprised by what we find freely available online.
Find Print Journals
In the Library:
- Search the Libraries' Catalog to find a journal.
- Journals in HSL are arranged alphabetically by title.
- Journal volumes published after 1990 are on the 4th floor in the HSL; older volumes are in the basement.
Outside the Library:
- Use Interlibrary Loan Services to get any article from a print journal emailed to you whether HSL owns it or does not.