Neurosurgery: Search Tools
Finding the Latest Evidence
If you need to find recent evidence but what you need is not in UpToDate or want to see the latest studies on a topic, PubMed is a good place to go.
To quickly see recent RCTs or other publications on a topic of interest, use the PubMed Clinical Queries tool to see the most recent publications, filtered by type of question and methods.
To see all papers in PubMed, the homepage has one search box and the advanced search page has multiple options for constructing a complex search.
For tips and tricks to make it easier to search PubMed, check out the Searching PubMed guide.
Core Search Tools
Drug Search Tools
Find @ UNC
Click on the button in database results to:
- Go directly to most online articles
- Export article citations to Endnote or to formats for other reference managers
- Use Google Scholar or the Google Scholar Button browser add-in to find free full text.
- Search the UNC-CH Library Catalog to find the print journal
- Send an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request if the journal is not owned by UNC-CH