PubMed Ten-Tips Legacy
Getting More Help
If you would like more training on using PubMed, we have a variety of options. Below is a list of all our HSL Guides related to PubMed, as well as some excellent animated quick tours and an interactive tutorial on PubMed from the National Library of Medicine.
You may also wish to meet with a librarian to search on a particular topic of interest. We are happy to meet with you at your office or ours, generally during business hours. Please let us know who you are and how we can help you, on our One on One Consultations request form.
Find @ UNC
Click on the button in database results to:
- Go directly to most online articles
- Export article citations to Endnote or to formats for other reference managers
- Use Google Scholar or the Google Scholar Button browser add-in to find free full text.
- Search the UNC-CH Library Catalog to find the print journal
- Send an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request if the journal is not owned by UNC-CH
On Campus Access: Electronic resources are accessible on-campus. Faculty, students and staff must register personal laptops and mobile devices with UNC Chapel Hill ITS.
UNC Hospitals Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you select the first resource. Note: UpToDate is available within EPIC.
Off Campus Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you select the first resource. Most electronic resources are accessible off-campus to students, faculty, and staff, including UNC Hospitals' staff.