What is in this guide?
This guide presents resources that can be used to assist researchers and students in physical chemistry. It includes electronic databases, tables of physical property data, handbooks, physical chemistry journals, dictionaries and encyclopedias, and other helpful resources that can aid with finding property data, learning mathematics needed for physical chemistry research, and providing instruction in physical chemistry.
- Databases - online databases for searching for journal articles
- Tables & Data - tables of physical and thermochemical property data
- Handbooks - general reference resources including physical property data and constants
- Journals - a list of physical chemistry journals
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias - reference resources with structure and property data
- More Help - additional physical chemistry resources, including math and citation information