Audiology Resources: Books/Videos
Search the UNC-CH Libraries catalog for books in English published since 2000 about these subjects.
Ask Us for assistance with additional topics or other search criteria.
- Auditory Perception
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing -- physiology
- Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Loss
Online books: Limit the searches, above, by clicking "online" under the "physical media" category.
Below is a small sampling of the electronic books related to audiology and hearing that are available through campus libraries:
Streaming videos from the National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management (NCHAM)
Streaming Videos from UNC-CH Libraries
Access a linked list of the following streaming videos via the library's catalog.
- Cochlear Implants: Bringing Back the Joy of Sound (2013)
- Conquer Silence: Restore Hearing (2012)
- Overcoming problems with speech, hearing, and vision (2007)
- Through deaf eyes (2007)
- Deafblind: world without sight and sound (2005)
- An Introductory Course in American Sign Language (2012)
- American Sign Language. Level 1: Greetings, The Alphabet, and More-American Sign Language (2012)