This guide is a resource for students and researchers studying chemistry at UNC-Chapel Hill. In this guide, you will find:
- Background Information - tips for finding background information
- Articles - recommended databases for journal articles.
- Books - how to find books about chemistry
- Handbooks, Data & Protocols - how to find handbooks, physical constants data, research data, and lab protocols.
- Patents & Technical Reports - how to search for patents and technical reports.
- More Help - resources for writing, citing, and more.