Importing References into Covidence
Exporting References from Endnote Desktop
- Open Endnote Desktop and select the references you want to import into Covidence.
- Go to the File menu and select Export.
- Enter a name for your file and select XML as a file type. Note that Covidence will only accept XML files created by PubMed or Endnote. Then select Export Selected References at the bottom.
- In the dropdown menu next to Output style, select a citation style for your references.
- Click Save. Your citations will download.