COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
Triangle County Information
National and International Resources
Dashboards: COVID-19 Cases
Getting a Vaccination
Group 4 High Risk Persons now eligible starting March 17th
Find out if you are currently eligible for a vaccine and and sign up to get notified at https://findmygroup.nc.gov/.
Vaccine providers near Orange County NC:
- Orange County Health Department ― Visit their Get Your Shot page to sign up or call 919-913-8088 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- UNC Health ― Visit the Get Vaccinated page or call 984-215-5485 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Piedmont Health Services ― Visit the COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination page or call 919-545-3452.
- COMING SOON! Hillsborough Pharmacy ― Visit their Home Page or call 919-245-1212.
- Duke Health ― Visit the COVID-19 Vaccines Update page to join the waiting list. If you are a Duke MyChart user, you can check Duke MyChart regularly to view appointment availability.
- Cone Health ― Visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Information page to join the waiting list.
- Durham Veterans Affairs Health Care System ― Call 919-286-0411 and dial 0 for the operator to schedule an appointment if you are a veteran at high risk or a veteran frontline essential worker. See the system’s website for more information. See the COVID-19 Vaccine for High Risk Veterans to see the listing of veterans eligible now for vaccination through the VA.
Data from Get Your Shot (Orange County NC)
For disinfection, diluted household bleach solutions, alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol, and most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective. The American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries maintains a list of products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims.