Textbooks for Semester 3
Human Behavior in Health and Disease
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, Kumar, Abbas, and Aster, 9th edtion, 2015.
- Rubin's Pathology: Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine, Strayer and Rubin, 7th edition, 2015. (available in print at HSL: https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb7901880)
- Essentials of Rubin's Pathology, Rubin and Reisner, 6th edition, 2014. (available in print at HSL: https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb7450915)
- Human Biochemistry, Litwack, 1st edition, 2018.
- Fundamentals of Biochemistry: Medical Course & Step 1 Review, DiTullio and Dell'Angelica, 1st edition, 2018, ISBN: 1259641899 (not available at HSL)
- Mark's Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach, Lieberman and Peet, 5th edition, 2018. ISBN: 1496324811 (not available at HSL)
- Symptom to Diagnosis,: An Evidence-Based Guide, Sterm, Cifu, and Altkorn, 3rd edition, 2015.
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Bickley and Szilagyi, 12th edition, 2017. (available in print at HSL: https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb8634807)
- The Medical Interview: Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice, Coulehan and Block, 5th edition, 2006.
- Point of Care Ultrasound, Soni and Arntfield, 2nd edition, 2020. (CK)
Social and Health Systems
- The Social Medicine Reader , Oberlander, Buchbinder et al.., 3rd edition, 2019.