Allied Health Sciences Scholarships, Fellowships, Grants, & Awards
Not yet a UNC-Chapel Hill student?
Most of the resources and links contained in this guide are freely available, including governmental (.gov) resources and links, external resource links, commercial scholarship databases, glossaries, loan forgiveness and loan repayment & postponement information.
However, a few resources are available just to enrolled UNC-Chapel Hill students (and UNC faculty and staff) and require authentication using a UNC-Chapel Hill Onyen/Password. These include the Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) on the SEARCH page, the Financial Management for College Students guide, and print resources available in our libraries (such as the Directories located on our Reference shelves at the Health Sciences Library). Prospective and newly accepted students will receive Onyen's and passwords upon enrollment.
In the meantime, you may use most of these restricted resources while visiting our campus. Please check your current academic institution and public library to see if they have TERC (Testing & Education Reference Center) or similar resources (such as the RSP Funding databases from Reference Service Press).
- Don't forget to explore the UNC Allied Health Sciences Financial Assistance website!
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News/Features
- YOUR HEALTH® Radio
- All Allied Health Sciences & Related Guides
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources
- F1000Workspace Guide
- Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Poster Resources
- Implicit Bias Resources
- Qualitative Research Resources
- So You Want to Be a Librarian?
- Writing in the Health Sciences