Physician Assistant Resources: Veterans' Resources
Connect as a Vet
Veterans Resources: Campus & Beyond
Office of the Dean of Students Veterans Resources
Student Veterans Assistance Coordinator
- The office is located in the Carolina Veterans Resource Center at 211 Branson Street (Odum Village).
- The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am until 5:00 pm; except school closings and holidays
- Military affiliated students may request after-hours key card access
- For after hour emergencies, please contact the Department of Public Safety at 919-962-9640 or 911.
About the Carolina Veterans Resource Center
The Carolina Veterans Resource Center (CVRC) is the next iteration of the efforts of the Office of the Dean of Students and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to serve and support the Carolina student veteran and military-affiliated student population. The CVRC will serve as a central location for these students to find resources as well as a community to support and aide them during their journey as Tar Heels. The Center provides study space, a lounge, conference rooms, and a lactation room.
From prospective student support, from and to our Red, White, and Carolina Blue Graduation Ceremony, the CVRC will serve as a hub for the support and recognition of our military-affiliated student population throughout their Carolina experience.
- Student Veterans Assistance Coordinator: email@example.com 919-962-9640
Department of Allied Health Sciences Veterans Resource Team Member
- Jan Benjamin, University Veterans Certifying Official and University GI Bill Services Official, firstname.lastname@example.org