Manage My Groups
Under Manage My Groups, you can rename or delete a group, or create a new one by clicking the New group button.
To share a group:
- Click the Manage Sharing button next to the group you'd like to share.
- Click the link that says Start sharing this group.
- Enter the emails of people you would like to share the group with. Select whether you want them to have Read access (just to be able to see the group) or Read and Write access (to be able to add references). Then click Apply.
To Find and Eliminate Duplicate References:
- Click the Organize link in the top menu.
- Click the Find Duplicates link.
- You will see a list of references with check boxes to their left. The duplicate articles will have their boxes checked. To delete all of them at once, you can simply press the Delete button. If you want to choose which version of a reference you keep in your account, you can go through the references one by one and delete the ones you don't want individually.
In Endnote Online/Basic, you can manage attached files separately from references. If you want to delete a file you've attached to a reference (for example, a PDF of an article or a .doc file with your notes):
- Click the Organize link in the menu on the top of the page.
- Click the Manage Attachments link.
- Click the box next to the file you'd like to delete, and then click the Delete Attachments button.